Providing One-of-a-Kind Career Opportunities
The Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital team is leading pediatric care and providing innovative solutions for children and women across the Greater Houston region. Our specialized team stands ready to take on the toughest cases while serving as champions for each patient and their families. Every child deserves individualized, compassionate care. And you can help provide it.
What Makes Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital so Special?
It's not just the level of care offered at Children's Memorial Hermann Hosptial through The Children's Heart Institute - named one of top 25 hospitals nationally in Cardiology & Heart Surgery by U.S. News & World Report, our neonatal critical care services that include a 118 bed Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Memorial Hermann Life Flight to treat critically-ill neonatal patients transferred to our Level IV NICU, or The Fetal Center that is a national referral center and an international leader in fetal diagnosis, fetal intervention and comprehensive fetal care for infants with congenital anomalies or genetic abnormalities. It's about our caring, friendly, committed team of nurses and supportive, empowering leadership.
About the Children's Heart Institute
The Children's Heart Institute at Children's Memorial Hermann Hosptial offers innovative solutions for patients with congenital or acquired heart disease, and offers nurses a unique opportunity to practice at the top of their license at an elite heart surgery program in the United States and Canada. Learn more about The Children's Heart Institute here.
- Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital ranked as the No. 3 Best Children's Hospital in Texas
- NICU Level IV designated - highest level of care designation from the Texas Dept. of State Health Services
- Level 1 Children's Surgery Center, verified by the American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Certified pediatric Level I Trauma Center
- Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital's Children's Special Care Unit (CSC) & Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) each recently earned the silver-level Beacon Award for Excellence from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)