Endoscopy Tech, FT 7am-5:30pm
The Surgical Services team at Memorial Hermann has built a reputation for caring and expertise for everything from general and trauma surgery to complex surgeries of the brain, spine, heart, colon and beyond. Our surgical teams practice the highest standards of safe, evidence-based, quality care to provide a personalized outcome-oriented experience across all of our surgical specialties. This means our patients benefit from a team of experienced healthcare professionals supported by state-of-the-art technology.
Take your career to the next level, join our body of experts and help lead our complex surgical programs into the future.
What makes someone successful at Memorial Hermann?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
I’m motivated by the challenge to solve complex problems for my patients and improve processes for the teams I partner with. Being part of a team that is constantly evolving processes to provide the best care possible is empowering and exciting. We work hard and we support each other to put our patients first.– Janette C., Pediatric OR RN
Paid time off
Student Loan Repayment
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryPosition responsible for assisting the physician in the operating room/endoscopy services under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
Endoscopy Tech, FT 7am-5:30pm
*Full time; 7am-5:30pm (4 shifts/ week)
*2+years of Endoscopy Tech experience required
This position is located at Memorial Hermann Pearland.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Licenses/Certifications: Certified Nurse Assistant or the equivalent combination in education, training, and experience
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and to perform basic mathematical calculations
- One year experience as a nurse assistant or equivalent healthcare experience
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Assists physicians with endoscopy procedures as assigned by a registered nurse delivering appropriate care to clients according to the Endoscopy Skills Inventory.
- Obtains and prepares supplies and instruments according to the individual physician preferences; restocks supplies, and maintains the endoscopy rooms.
- Assists in the scheduling and rescheduling of patients.
Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile
- $10K Sign-On Bonus - PreOp/PACU RN (Mon-Fri/6am-2:30pm) - Memorial City Hospital Houston Texas Nursing, Nursing - OR
- Supp Call Center Rep-The Woodlands, Central Staffing The Woodlands Texas Central Staffing, PRN, Administrative / Support Services
- $10K Sign-On Bonus - PreOp/PACU Registered Nurse - (Mon-Fri/Varied Shift (days/evenings) - Memorial City Hospital Houston Texas Nursing, Nursing - OR