Memorial Hermann is where you belong.
Memorial Hermann Health System was named a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle for the 10th consecutive year!
The survey results are in! Memorial Hermann employees have ranked their organization as a Top Workplace for the 10th consecutive year. Over the past 10 years, the Houston Chronicle has partnered with Energage, a research company that focuses on workplace culture, to determine the Top Workplaces in the greater Houston area. These results are based on real employee survey responses.
Companies are first selected by employee nomination as a Top Workplace. Energage then reaches out to those employees to conduct a survey to gather responses regarding issues relating to workplace culture.
What does the survey measure?
- Alignment: Where the company is headed, its values, cooperation.
- Connection. Employees feel appreciated, their work is meaningful.
- Effectiveness. Doing things efficiently and well, sharing different viewpoints, encouraging new ideas.
- My Manager. Cares about concerns, helps employees develop.
- Engagement. Motivation, retention and recruiting.
- Leadership. Confidence in company leaders.
- The Basics. Pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations.
Employees consistently rate issues of "Connection" and "Alignment" as most important. Employers are then ranked among groups of similar size. Within those groups, those that score high enough are recognized as Top Workplaces.