Forecast Analyst - Contact Center
Welcome to Memorial Hermann where each of our more than 27,000 employees and 6,700 affiliated physicians share a commitment to helping one another, our patients and our communities. Here, you’ll work alongside the best professionals in the business with the goal of providing the best care possible. We offer an employment experience like no other, and we’ve proudly served this community for more than 110 years. At Memorial Hermann, the health of our community is always at the center of what we do.
What makes someone successful at Memorial Hermann?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail Oriented
It is so exciting to work for a company that truly sticks to their vision and values in terms of how we deliver patient care every day. We are constantly looking at ways to improve the lives of those in our communities, and that is what excites me the most.– Julie B., PBS Manager
Paid time off
Student Loan Repayment
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryPosition responsible for analyzing historical call, email, and fax volumes by work group/function and developing long-term and short-term workload forecasts that are required to build efficient staffing models and schedules for the MHHS Contact Center Operations.
The Forecast Analyst is a new position to Memorial Hermann. The core focus is to develop and maintain the ongoing contact center capacity plan. The person in this role will communicate/collaborate with internal operations, analytics resources, technology and other functional areas, identify ongoing opportunities to improve efficiencies within the contact center and perform advanced root cause analysis to identify areas of opportunity and make strategic recommendations to leadership.
Desired Skill Sets:
- Contact Center Forecasting experience - highly preferred
- Strong skills in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Analytical/Data Mining systems (i.e. Tableau, SQL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Strong presentation, facilitation and influencing skills
Education: Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Economics or Statistics, Masters degree preferred
Licenses/ Certifications: (None)
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Two (2) years call center forecasting experience or two (2) years experience with forecasting analytics in a volume intense industry
Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Develops forecasting methodologies for each MHHS Contact Center operation.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to perform all job-related activities.
- Maintains the historical workload data base, analyzes historical volumes and transaction times, and develops operational productivity assumptions to produce:
Annual workload and staffing forecasts on a monthly level.
Rolling twelve week workload and staffing forecasts at a weekly level.
Three week workload and staffing forecasts at a daily interval level.
- Provides finance with forecasts to be used for budgeting purposes.
- Produces reports comparing forecasted workload vs. actual workload modifying the forecasting model as business requirements change.
- Collaborates with the operational teams and marketing to understand and incorporate assumptions impacting workload into the forecast methodology.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards, being a good steward of resources, including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; coaches and mentors managers, charge nurses and staff; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile