Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center is Expanding
Explore career opportunities close to home
For more than 35 years, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center continues to provide family- and patient-centered care, trusted to the many communities we serve in Montgomery County, north Harris County and beyond. We regularly invest in campus expansions and renovations to meet the needs of our growing communities. The new South Tower expansion is slated to open in early 2022 providing new and renovated space that will house additional operating rooms, endoscopy services, cardiopulmonary and catheterization labs, an intensive care unit and more.
Our campus, located at 9250 Pinecroft Drive, consists of the 397-bed main hospital and four professional office buildings. We have a team of more than 1,300 affiliated physicians representing more than 90 medical specialties, supported by our 2,650 employees and 230 volunteers.
We are a designated Level II trauma center and, after a decade, are still the first and only hospital in Montgomery County granted Magnet® status – an international distinction for nursing excellence and quality care by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
What this means for our nurses
Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center is Montgomery County's first (2010) and only facility granted Magnet® recognition for excellence in nursing. Magnet® is the most prestigious recognition granted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and is one of the highest honors a hospital can be recognized with for demonstrating our commitment nursing and to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and community. In 2015, we earned our Magnet re-designation, furthering our continued commitment to excellence.
Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center is located in the heart of a rapidly growing, nationally recognized master-planned community with award-winning schools and every amenity close at hand. Our nursing community is as wonderful as the community of which we are a part, offering opportunities to function at the highest levels of professional nursing.
We are embracing the Institute for Healthcare Improvement's Transforming Care at the Bedside (TCAB), which engages and supports our front line caregivers in identifying and implementing change that will improve care and bring our caregivers back to the bedside. We implemented this model of care in 2007 and have seen our staff engaged in creating innovations that have improved our patient, physician and staff satisfaction. Our culture promotes learning, evidence-based practice and recognition of excellence at all levels.
This is your medical center in The Woodlands
We are extremely excited at how this expansion will create career opportunities for our community. Whether your career path is in nursing, therapy, lab, pharmacy or clinical support, you can find a home here. Join us to build a rewarding career that offers full health benefit coverage, surge shift bonuses, enhanced childcare support, well-being resources, and so much more.
Careers in The Woodlands at Memorial Hermann
- RN - CVIMU, FT Nights 100114504 The Woodlands, Texas
- RN - CVIMU, FT Days 100113658 The Woodlands, Texas
- Telemetry Monitoring Technician-2 100114498 The Woodlands, Texas
- Patient Care Assistant 100114120 The Woodlands, Texas
- Senior Special Procedures Tech - Cardiac Rehab/Cath Lab - The Woodlands 100111206 The Woodlands, Texas
- RAD TECH, FT Evenings 2:30p-11p 100112372 The Woodlands, Texas
- Assistant Nurse Manager - Woodlands Freestanding ER 100114761 The Woodlands, Texas
- Trauma Program Manager (RN) - The Woodlands 100114477 The Woodlands, Texas
- Supplemental Patient Access Representative-2 100114215 The Woodlands, Texas
- Patient Access Rep, FT 100108297 The Woodlands, Texas
- Mammography Technologist FT The Woodlands 100112658 The Woodlands, Texas, Spring, Texas
- We are Hiring EXPERIENCED RN's - ICU, Multiple Areas: General, Neuro, Neurovascular, Surgical, Medicine, Burn, Shock Trauma, Transplant, Heart Transplant, Heart Failure, Cardiovascular, Heart, Sarofim Heart 100104273 Houston, Texas, Cypress, Texas, Katy, Texas, Humble, Texas, Pearland, Texas, Sugar Land, Texas, The Woodlands, Texas
- Senior Radiology Technician, FT Evenings 100114500 The Woodlands, Texas
- Neuropsychology Testing Coordinator, Days - TIRR Outpatient Locations 100110791 The Woodlands, Texas