Patient Access Representative (PAR)
Use computer systems to help patients and family members in person or over the phone
What skills or training do I need?
- Strong computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Desire to help people
- Ability to multitask
- Desire to learn and grow in the role
What will I do in this role?
- Schedule patient appointments
- Obtain and enter patient information into the computer
- Assist patients through the registration process into the hospital
Where will I work?
- PAR positions are available in inpatient (hospital) and outpatient (clinic, call center) settings