Advance Your Imaging Career
The Memorial Hermann Imaging Fellowship is designed to transition experienced radiology modality clinicians to Computed Tomography (CT) Technologists through a three month program offering professional development, curriculum and on-the-job training. The program is led by a licensed imaging educator and dedicated clinical education resource specialists to help you advance your career and support your professional advancement.
Program DetailsEligibility/ Minimum Qualifications:
- One year of imaging technologist experience is preferred. Recent radiology tech (X-ray) graduates will also be considered.
- Must be registered as an ARRT-RT
- Must complete a shadow shift after your interview
- Application is open now
- Individuals selected for the fellowship will move into the position February 2024. This applies to both external hires and existing Memorial Hermann employees selected for the program
- Coursework begins March 2024
A Career with Memorial Hermann
Here, you’ll find a collaborative environment, and you’ll have the tools you need to rise to any challenge and an entire network of support. You’ll find a range of career opportunities that stretch across specialties and locations along with support, training and the kind of growth opportunities you’d expect from a national leader in health care.
When you’re a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration, compassion and innovation. Other benefits include:
- Certification reimbursement
- No out-of-pocket cost education assistance
- Student Loan Repayment for degrees earned in the last five years
- Focus on employee wellness & resiliency with enhanced benefits & perks