Memorial Hermann offers two medical plans, the Memorial Hermann Care Plan and the Catastrophic Plan. A pharmacy plan is included with medical coverage. Both plans offer in-network only coverage.
- Memorial Hermann Care Plan – designed with comprehensive coverage and a deductible. This plan offers comprehensive health coverage from two provider tiers, the MH Preferred tier and the Basic tier. Employees can choose between either tier for care and have the flexibility to move between tiers throughout the year based on need.
- MH Preferred – lower copays than the Basic tier. After copays and deductibles are met, Memorial Hermann pays the rest.
- Basic – has higher out-of-pocket costs than the MH Preferred tier.
- Catastrophic Plan – designed to cover serious illness and injury. Full- and part-time employees can elect any coverage level. Supplemental employees can elect employee only or employee + child(ren) coverage.
- Medical Plan Premiums for both plans are based on your base pay rate.