The Rewards are Endless at Memorial Hermann
Sign-On & Referral Bonuses up to $15,000
Earn enhanced bonus rewards when you join our team! Bonus-eligible jobs are listed with the specific bonus amounts in the job title and/or the job description and all you have to do is apply! Once you start your new role, you're also eligible to earn an enhanced Employee Referral Bonus for referring others into qualifying roles. Talk to your recruiter to learn more.
Employees can find additional information about the program on allHR.
Sign-On Bonus Eligibility Rules:
- Full-time and part-time positions only
- External candidates who have not worked for Memorial Hermann in the past twelve (12) months are eligible to receive the sign-on bonus, as well as any active supplemental employee or traveler that converts to full- or part-time.
- 20% of the sign-on bonus is paid in the first paycheck
- Remainder of the bonus is paid as follows:
- 40% after first year if sign-on bonus is %5,001 or greater, 80% after first year if sign-on bonus total is $5,000 or less
- 40% after second year is sign-on bonus was $5,001 or greater
- Payment is conditional on being employed in the same role as hire date, If employee status changes from full-time to part-time or PRN, no additional payment will be issued.
- You must be employed at the time of payout and bonus payments will be subject to federal income tax. Or taxed according to the federal withholding rate.
A Career at Memorial Hermann
Here, you'll find a collaborative environment, and you'll have the tools you need to rise to any challenge and an entire network of support. You'll find a range of career opportunities that stretch across specialties and locations, along with support, training and the kind of growth opportunities you'd expect from a national leader in health care.
When you're part of our team, you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration, compassion and innovation. Other benefits include:
- Certification reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement, as well as education planning and advice
- Student Loan Repayment for degrees earned in the last five years
- Focus on employee wellness & resiliency with enhanced benefits and perks