$10K Sign-On Bonus: Neuro ICU RN, The Woodlands
The Woodlands, Texas
As a nurse, you’ll find a collaborative environment, and you’ll have the tools you need to rise to any challenge and an entire network of support. Here, you’ll find a range of nursing opportunities that stretch across specialties and locations along with support, training and the kind of growth opportunities you’d expect from a national leader in health care.
What makes someone successful at Memorial Hermann?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
- Quick Thinker
If I had to describe the work environment in one word, it would be “team-focused.” I have seen my unit come together during the most challenging times and I experienced the difference a unified team approach can make in patient care. My colleagues inspire me.– Ingry U., Critical Care RN
Paid time off
Student Loan Repayment
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummarySign-On Bonus $10K Eligible
Collaborates with the physician and healthcare team in the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process. Provides professional nursing care to patients, including conducting nursing assessments, assisting with exams and treatment, patient education, and maintenance of medical records.
Sign-On Bonus $10K Eligible
Level II Trauma Center - Neuro ICU at The Woodlands
- Situated in the East Tower of our Magnet designated facility at the Woodlands, the Memorial Hermann Neuro ICU is a 12-bed unit that employs state of the art technology. Along with being a Comprehensive Stroke Center, our unit provides Epilepsy Monitoring, 24/7 support from full time Neurohospitalists and Neurointensivists. 24/7 endovascular coverage and 24/7 Life Flight transportation support.
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing; Bachelors of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline and/or nursing unit requirements
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
Must have at least 1 year of RN experience. Previous ICU or Neuro ICU experience is highly preferred.
*Collaborative team environments and values driven culture
*Sign-On Bonus up to $12K
*Employee Referral Bonus up to $10K
*We offer competitive pay and great first day benefits with several new employee perks to include enhanced paid time off accrual, increased tuition reimbursement (offers up to $5,000 for BSN) and student loan repayment (offers up to $20,000), accelerated retirement plan match up, Family Resources (Bright Horizons Benefits and Adoption Assistance program), enhanced maternity benefits and much more!
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile
- $10K SIGN-ON BONUS! RN - Labor & Delivery - 7PM-7AM Houston Texas Nursing, Nursing - Labor & Delivery
- Special Procedures Technologist -FT, Days, Southwest Hospital Houston Texas Imaging / Diagnostic
- Mammography Technologist Spring CCC Spring Texas Imaging / Diagnostic