Memorial Hermann is where you belong.
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryPosition responsible for assisting the physician in the operating room/endoscopy services under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Licenses/Certifications: Certified Nurse Assistant or the equivalent combination in education, training, and experience
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and to perform basic mathematical calculations
- One year experience as a nurse assistant or equivalent healthcare experience
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Assists physicians with endoscopy procedures as assigned by a registered nurse delivering appropriate care to clients according to the Endoscopy Skills Inventory.
- Obtains and prepares supplies and instruments according to the individual physician preferences; restocks supplies, and maintains the endoscopy rooms.
- Assists in the scheduling and rescheduling of patients.
Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile
- Med Surg Tele RN, PRN Central Staffing - Greater Heights Houston Texas Direct Patient Care RN, Nursing - Medical Surgical, Nursing - Telemetry, Nursing - All, Central Staffing, Nursing - PRN, Patient Care
- RN, Mother/Baby, FT Nights Houston Texas Direct Patient Care RN, Nursing - Medical Surgical, Nursing - All, Patient Care, Nursing - Rehab, Nursing - Observation
- Med Surg Tele RN, PRN Central Staffing - TMC Houston Texas Direct Patient Care RN, Nursing - Medical Surgical, Nursing - Telemetry, Nursing - All, Central Staffing, Nursing - PRN, Patient Care