Memorial Hermann is where you belong.
Direct Patient Care RN, Patient Care, Nursing - All, Nursing - Home Health & Hospice
Home Health Registered Nurse - SE
Location 11929 West Airport Blvd,Stafford,TX 77477 Facility Home Health Southwest Category Direct Patient Care RN Type Full time Requisition 100067791
Home Health Registered Nurse - SEHome Health Southwest
Job DescriptionThe Registered Nurse II-Home Health/Hospice with the collaboration of physician and healthcare team is responsible for planning, organizing and directing a care plan for home health or hospice patient care
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Experience: One or more years of nursing experience in area of intended practice.
- Current, unrestricted State of Texas license/permit to practice professional nursing.
- Certified in Basic Life Support;
- Additional certifications will be required based on discipline and/or nursing unit requirements.
- Ability to travel to patient homes and in-patient facilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Delivers appropriate care to patients, at a competent level, according to the RN skills inventory and the age and needs of the patient/population served and environments served.
- Coordinates the planning for delivery of nursing care with a multidisciplinary team and administers appropriate clinical decisions in the delivery of patient care.
- Collaborates and directs healthcare team in attainment of positive outcomes based on data, research, evidence and professional standards of care.
- Meets treatment goals; develops/implements discharge and/or transfer plans; evaluates the quality of patient care and contributes to the revision of standards of care.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing evaluation of programs, process improvement, and desired client-centered outcomes.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile
- New Grad RN - Nurse Residency Program - Spring 2020 Cypress Texas Direct Patient Care RN, Patient Care, Nursing - All, Nursing - New Grad
- Patient Care Assistant - Katy Rehab - FT/Days Katy Texas Patient Care, Nursing - All, Non-Licensed Patient Care, Nursing - Rehab
- PRN SLP, Inpatient Rehab at TMC (Adults) Houston Texas Therapeutic & Preventive, Therapy, Nursing - Rehab