Memorial Hermann is where you belong.
Supplemental CT Technologist-2
- Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN
- Job Level: Mid
- Travel: No
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryThis position performs Computed Tomography (CT) scans to create cross-sectional images of tissues and internal organs, to be used by physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Certified in Basic or Advanced Life Support, required
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (MRT), required
- Registered CT Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT-CT), required
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Ability to lift and/or maneuver patients in conjunction with others in order to perform job functions
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Performs CT scans on patients: Prepares patients for CT scan, explains procedure, administers contrast when necessary, positions patients for the CT scan, selects appropriate imaging techniques, and ensures technical quality of the scan
- Enters and monitors patient data
- Performs quality assurance on CT equipment. May assist with initial and renewal application for ACR and other accreditation.
- Identifies and reports any accidents, complaints or equipment malfunction to department management
- Takes emergency call within the department.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile