Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Welcome to Memorial Hermann where each of our more than 27,000 employees and 6,700 affiliated physicians share a commitment to helping one another, our patients and our communities. Here, you’ll work alongside the best professionals in the business with the goal of providing the best care possible. We offer an employment experience like no other, and we’ve proudly served this community for more than 110 years. At Memorial Hermann, the health of our community is always at the center of what we do.
What makes someone successful at Memorial Hermann?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail Oriented
It is so exciting to work for a company that truly sticks to their vision and values in terms of how we deliver patient care every day. We are constantly looking at ways to improve the lives of those in our communities, and that is what excites me the most.– Julie B., PBS Manager
Paid time off
Student Loan Repayment
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryThe TA Sourcer identifies qualified active and passive candidates for critical/hard to fill positions for current and anticipated needs. Serves as a subject matter expert for assigned positions & region. Promotes Memorial Hermann’s brand and employee value proposition to attract and influence candidates in joining the organization. Responsible for producing 6-10 hires per month.
Education: Requires Bachelor's or equivalent experience
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- 4-7 years’ experience in progressive roles conducting recruiting or generating candidates for positions considered moderate or difficult to fill
- Strong professional social media presence
- Demonstrated success using a variety of tools to target and generate viable candidates
- Proven track record of filing positions through own efforts
- Demonstrated experience filling hard to fill positions with diverse candidates in a timely manner
- AIRS, Recruiter Academy, SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential, Sourcing Ninja, or a similar course completion/certification preferred.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) who is persuasive and has great interpersonal skills
- Computer competent and technically savvy as it relates to sourcing/recruiting tools and techniques
- Understands and applies behavioral interviewing techniques to assess candidates
- Displays excellent time management
- Highly analytical, and detail-oriented team player
- Uses data and research to develop sourcing strategies
- Displays good judgement in assessing and recommending candidates for consideration
- Understands employment laws
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Applies creativity and innovation to uncovering the best talent to join Memorial Hermann.
- Develops sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates or assigned positions;
- Utilize social media, job boards, networks, associations, forums, alumni, current and former employees etc. to identify qualified candidates.
- Develop target and outreach strategies to connect with potential candidates.
- Establishes methods to build and maintain talent pools of candidates for future recruitment needs.
- Participates on and/or leads intake meetings as requested by Lead Recruiter.
- Keeps Lead Recruiter informed of progress, issues, concerns as needed
- Understands the roles assigned in order to target candidates and discuss with them at a level to determine if they are qualified, answer candidate question, and get them excited about the department, campus, and region.
- Stays on top of industry, state and regional market conditions.
- Provides insightful information to team and others (Comp, Hiring Mgr, TA leadership, etc.) that help Memorial Hermann maintain a competitive advantage and quickly address concerns.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection process including posting jobs, screening resumes, and interview support.
- Develops a pool of qualified candidates, continually developing new channels of sourcing.
- Utilizes paid recruitment tools and provides feedback on ROI during budgeting.
- Helps identify and recommend new recruitment tools
- Takes guidance from Lead Recruiter on prioritizing daily work activities and handling any recruitment challenges.
- Partakes in team huddles, team meetings, department meetings, training sessions, etc. as requested.
- Other duties as assigned
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile