Supplemental RN Clinical Resource Specialist
As part of Memorial Hermann Central Staffing, you’ll work the schedule that best suits your needs while enjoying maximum flexibility across all our locations. We’re the internal staffing pool for Memorial Hermann's network in Houston and operate on a six-week rotating schedule. This gives you the freedom to move fluidly between PRN, part-time and full-time employment while choosing your availability, shifts and locations. Compensation will be based on availability, experience and willingness to work multi-campus and specialty.
What makes someone successful at Memorial Hermann?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
Memorial Hermann Central Staffing has allowed me to raise my four daughters and care for my elderly parents as a single mother. The flexibility that I’ve had to build my own schedule over the last 18 years has been such a blessing to me and my family. I am so grateful for the career opportunities Central Staffing has provided for me.– Kim G., LVN
Paid time off
Student Loan Repayment
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryTwo (2) years of Clinical RN experience required
Collaborates and consults with interdisciplinary team in the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process; provides professional nursing care to patients, serving as a clinical resource to staff and patients.
The position will assist with the three different vaccines/treatments currently being planned for throughout the System.
1. Janssen Vaccine Trial
2. Monoclonal Antibody Treatment
3. Pfizer Vaccine
Also, assist with other COVID initiatives: Employee Health Hotline, swabbing (Urgency Cares and CCCs), etc.
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing, Bachelors of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline and/or nursing unit requirements
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Two (2) years of Clinical RN experience
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Serves as a clinical resource for staff and patients for patient care practices.
- Provides instructions on proper care for staff and patients.
- Educate the patient, patient’s family and other support persons on treatment.
- Works collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to provide a comprehensive plan of care.
- Take actions to prevent and address complications.
- Participate in quality improvement.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing evaluation of programs, process improvement and desired client-centered outcomes.
- Considers the diverse needs of each patient through the entire continuum of care, providing and ensuring the highest level of service according to established service standards, optimizing the patient experience.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patient served. Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development as it relates to the different life cycles. Specific age groups that are served by this position are circled:
| Neonate | Infant | Pediatric | Adolescent | Adult | Adult/Geriatric |
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile
- Patient Access Representative, Emergency Room, 7p - 7a (Wednesday to Saturday) Houston Texas Administrative / Support Services
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse- Nights, Southeast Houston Texas Nursing, Nursing - Med/Surg
- RN - Labor & Delivery - Nights The Woodlands Texas Nursing, Nursing - Labor & Delivery