Supp Local Traveling Event Staff, Central Staffing
Welcome to Memorial Hermann where each of our more than 27,000 employees and 6,700 affiliated physicians share a commitment to helping one another, our patients and our communities. Here, you’ll work alongside the best professionals in the business with the goal of providing the best care possible. We offer an employment experience like no other, and we’ve proudly served this community for more than 110 years. At Memorial Hermann, the health of our community is always at the center of what we do.
What makes someone successful at Memorial Hermann?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail Oriented
It is so exciting to work for a company that truly sticks to their vision and values in terms of how we deliver patient care every day. We are constantly looking at ways to improve the lives of those in our communities, and that is what excites me the most.– Julie B., PBS Manager
Paid time off
Student Loan Repayment
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryMemorial Hermann's Central Staffing department is seeking to fill multiple Traveling Training Assistant positions to work onsite at various of our hospitals and facilities across the greater Houston. This role will play an important role in planning, scheduling, organizing, and operating the launch events of our new customer service framework (known as: The Memorial Hermann Experience) to over 35,000 employees and affiliated partners. Training will be delivered in-person in a experiential learning “expo/exhibit” format in which employees rotate through a series of learning stations. This role will be responsible for operating the check-in and check-out learning stations as well as serve as traffic navigators (managing flow of attendee traffic from station to station and reinforcing safe social distancing practices).
Travel/Commute: Must be willing to commute to different sites (with mileage overage reimbursement)
**Must be available to work on weekdays and weekends
**Hours may vary-Seeking candidates with open availability
Education: High School graduate or GED
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of clerical or event coordinator experience required
- Fun, friendly and high-energy
- Must be comfortable being in front of people.
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Operate the check-in and check-out learning stations
- Serve as traffic navigators (managing flow of attendee traffic from station to station and reinforcing safe social distancing practices).
- Public Speaking and presenting information to event participants
- Assisting with the logistics of events such as ordering food, supplies, and restocking training materials
- Assist with some administrative and coordination needs
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile
- Supplemental Enteral Technician- Medical Center Houston Texas Allied Health, Dietary Services
- PRN Visitor Screener-Alvin Texas, Central Staffing Alvin Texas Central Staffing, PRN, Nursing Support
- CT Tech Cypress (part time varied schedule) Cypress Texas Imaging / Diagnostic