Senior Workday Reporting Analyst
Welcome to Memorial Hermann where each of our more than 27,000 employees and 6,700 affiliated physicians share a commitment to helping one another, our patients and our communities. Here, you’ll work alongside the best professionals in the business with the goal of providing the best care possible. We offer an employment experience like no other, and we’ve proudly served this community for more than 110 years. At Memorial Hermann, the health of our community is always at the center of what we do.
What makes someone successful at Memorial Hermann?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail Oriented
It is so exciting to work for a company that truly sticks to their vision and values in terms of how we deliver patient care every day. We are constantly looking at ways to improve the lives of those in our communities, and that is what excites me the most.– Julie B., PBS Manager
Paid time off
Student Loan Repayment
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryAs a Senior, Business Systems Analyst (Workday), you will use your subject-matter expertise to develop, maintain and support the Memorial Hermann's Workday application along with other HR-related applications, and our HR data and reporting needs. The role will be responsible to automate and improve system processes, workflows and reporting to maximize efficiency and improve user experience. The individual will participate in the design, configuration and modification of business processes along with the implementation of additional modules within Workday. The individual will have responsibility for the successful implementation, integration, configuration, and support of Workday applications from project initiation to production roll-out. The successful candidate will have business analyst experience gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting business transformation using Workday in areas of HCM, Compensation, Performance & Goals Management, Talent Management, Benefits, Absence Management, Recruiting, and System Security.
Licenses/Certifications: Workday Certification on HCM
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Five (5) years’ experience in implementing and/or configuring HR system
- Experience in HR system configuration (Workday preferred)
- Experience in developing HR system reporting (Workday preferred)
- Experience in integrating HR systems
- Experience in managing annual business processes such as Performance, Open Enrollment, Merit etc.
- Advanced computer skills required; strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of Excel (e.g., formulas, pivot tables, macros)
- Good customer orientation, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Functional knowledge of HR system modules (Workday preferred)
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Perform Workday administrative functions: security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations and upgrades.
- Provide day to day operational support for HR systems, including researching issues, unexpected results or process flaws and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet system and workflow requirements.
- Work with the team on Workday releases and other system releases or patches; determine impact, participate in regression testing for new system features and communication of changes/benefits to end users.
- Partner with COEs and drive requirement gathering, business process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, and document functional specifications
- Identify future Workday system enhancements or functionality that may be beneficial to the Firm. Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements. Drive adoption through company-wide education and communication.
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls. Ensure that procedures are followed and adequate internal controls are maintained.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile