RN, Home Health North Region
Memorial Hermann offers a variety of opportunities for Medical Surgical RNs across our system. These range from providing patient care for Neuro specific patients, to assisting Surgical Trauma patients, to providing Adult Elderly Acute Care, to helping Medical Oncology patients. And those are just a few examples. Each unit offers an opportunity to earn acute care experience and advance your knowledge. Our higher patient ratio will also help you transition to a more fast-paced environment, learning skills you would not learn in a higher acuity department.
What makes someone successful at Memorial Hermann?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
I like that this unit is broad enough to give me a wide variety of experience. I have had the opportunity to grow my skills in so many ways because I have exposure to many specialties within one unit.– Abigail B., Medicine Teaching RN
Paid time off
Student Loan Repayment
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryThe Registered Nurse II-Home Health/Hospice with the collaboration of physician and healthcare team is responsible for planning, organizing and directing a care plan for home health patient care.
You recognize the name Memorial Hermann and know the reputation but did you know we have a Home Health team that is also making an impact in our community, home by home? Are you ready to be part of our team and an even bigger Health System making an impact in the community? Our team's focus is to promote safety, health and independence. Our services relieve families from doing medical management and clinical caregiving so they can spend more quality time together.
Working with Memorial Hermann Home Health program allows you to:
*Work close to where you live
*Work for a designated manager and in a designated area divided by zip codes
*Use the latest technology for charting – HomeCare HomeBase program for EMR
*Receive individualized orientation and on-going training from a dedicated Education team
*Build meaningful patient-nurse relationships
Sign-On Bonus $10K
RN Field Nurse/Case Manager, North/Northeast Houston
*Full time, Mon-Fri, rotating weekends as needed
*North Region covers: Willis, Conroe, Woodlands, Spring, Magnolia, Champion Forest (areas are divided into teams by zip codes)
*Texas RN license and BLS required
*1+ years RN experience required
*Home Health experience preferred
*Must have reliable car and car insurance
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current, unrestricted State of Texas license/permit to practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications will be required based on discipline and/or nursing unit requirements
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- One or more (1+) years of nursing experience in area of intended practice
- Ability to travel to patient homes and in-patient facilities as assigned
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Delivers appropriate care to patients, at a competent level, according to the RN skills inventory and the age and needs of the patient/population served and environments served.
- Coordinates the planning for delivery of nursing care with a multidisciplinary team and administers appropriate clinical decisions in the delivery of patient care.
- Collaborates and directs healthcare team in attainment of positive outcomes based on data, research, evidence and professional standards of care. Meets treatment goals; develops/implements discharge and/or transfer plans; evaluates the quality of patient care and contributes to the revision of standards of care.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing evaluation of programs, process improvement, and desired client-centered outcomes.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile