Welcome to Memorial Hermann where each of our more than 27,000 employees and 6,700 affiliated physicians share a commitment to helping one another, our patients and our communities. Here, you’ll work alongside the best professionals in the business with the goal of providing the best care possible. We offer an employment experience like no other, and we’ve proudly served this community for more than 110 years. At Memorial Hermann, the health of our community is always at the center of what we do.
What makes someone successful at Memorial Hermann?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail Oriented
It is so exciting to work for a company that truly sticks to their vision and values in terms of how we deliver patient care every day. We are constantly looking at ways to improve the lives of those in our communities, and that is what excites me the most.– Julie B., PBS Manager
Paid time off
Student Loan Repayment
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryServes as the recruitment lead for an assigned functional group and region. Ensues openings are understood, prioritized, and filled with qualified candidates. Conducts full life cycle recruitment for positions deemed difficult to fill. Works closely with HRBP on new positons anticipated and develops a plan on how to address upcoming needs. Assists with training and onboarding new employees to their team. Focuses on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by the organization, talent acquisition, or service line leaders while ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically reports to the Manager, Talent Acquisition.
Education: Requires Bachelor's or equivalent experience.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- (7) years full life cycle recruitment with a proven track record of successfully filling difficult/hard-to-fill positions.
- Experience within healthcare or other fast paced industry highly preferred.
- Broad and deep sourcing experience to attract passive candidates.
- Technically savvy on using social media and other recruitment platforms.
- Applies behavioral interviewing techniques as part of their candidates screening process.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and adapts quickly to sudden changes
- Communicates clearly (written and oral)
- Puts the customer first and models excellent service delivery
- Displays a proactive, collaborative and productive work style
- Prioritizes their work and successfully manages expectations and meets deadlines
- Is computer savvy and has the ability to adapt to new platforms and programs quickly
- Uses data to make decisions and improve performance
- Demonstrates good judgement and business acumen
- Keeps their team focused and informed
- Displays business acumen and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrates consulting and analytical skills
- Delegates tasks and assignments
- Monitors each team member’s performance and provides feedback/coaching as needed
- Serves as a specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Provides full-cycle recruitment for critical/difficult to fill positions. This includes sourcing qualified candidates, screening and qualifying candidates, interviewing, conducting intake meetings, presenting candidates, building talent pipelines, preparing salary recommendations, and presenting offers.
- Clarifies needs with hiring managers and develops recruitment strategies to produce qualified candidates
- Guides and coaches team on recruiting techniques, priorities, standards, protocols, tools, etc.
- Delegates appropriately to team based on their roles/responsibilities.
- Coordinates and participates in recruiting events as needed.
- Leverages social media, networks, alumni group, organizations, and referrals for targeting qualified candidates and building talent pipelines for future needs.
- Monitors data and metrics to improve performance.
- Serves as an escalation point of contact for recruiting issues for assigned region.
- Oversees adherence to standard operating procedures and best practices and ensures compliance, process and quality consistency.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to service delivery, talent sourcing and recruitment.
- Fosters an environment that promotes personal and professional development.
- Prepares compensation recommendations and presents offers to candidates.
- Partners with TA colleagues on sharing candidates, best practices, and market insights.
- Works closely with internal colleagues and external vendor on marketing and branding needs for assigned clients.
- Participates on or leads projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile
- Patient Access Representative, Emergency Room, 7p - 7a (Wednesday to Saturday) Houston Texas Administrative / Support Services
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse- Nights, Southeast Houston Texas Nursing, Nursing - Med/Surg
- RN - Labor & Delivery - Nights The Woodlands Texas Nursing, Nursing - Labor & Delivery