Memorial Hermann is where you belong.
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryCollaborates with interdisciplinary team in the delivery of patient care, under the direction of a Registered Nurse, utilizing the nursing process. MHHS hires LVNs based on years of experience groupings (i.e. 0-3 years and 3+ years).
Education: Graduate fromanaccreditedschool of vocationalnursing or licensedpracticalnursing
- Current, State of Texaslicense/permit to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline and /or nursing unit requirements
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health" through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Delivers safe and appropriate care to patients, according to the nursing skills inventory and the age and needs of patient/population served, within the scope of licensure.
- Collaborateswith the interdisciplinaryteamwhile makingclinicaldecisions in the delivery of patientcare;supportsandcollaborateswith the RegisteredNurse in providingdirection to the healthcare team.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing evaluation of programs, process improvement and desired client-centered outcomes.
- Considers the diverse needs of each patient through the entire continuum of care, providing and ensuring the highest level of service according to established service standards, optimizing the patient experience.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; may serve as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Adheres to all regulatory and Texas Board of Nursing standards. Performs other duties as assigned, within the scope of practice and clinical competency.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile