Digital Product Manager - CRM (Salesforce Healthcloud)
As part of the Information Service Division (ISD), you’ll help process and store information throughout the Memorial Hermann Health System. This includes providing support, planning and development services as well as delivering and supporting secure systems in our more than 300 care delivery sites across Greater Houston. You’ll play a critical role in ensuring the continued health and well-being of our system’s entire technology infrastructure.
What makes someone successful at Memorial Hermann?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Technologically savvy
Memorial Hermann being named one of the ‘Most Wired Healthcare Organizations’ for numerous years is proof that we value technology and advancing patient care through smarter, faster systems.- Jason W., Lead Applications Programmer/Analyst
Paid time off
Student Loan Repayment
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryAs part of the Digital Channel Experience (DCX) team at Memorial Hermann, the Digital Product Manager, CRM (Salesforce) is responsible for the design, features, operations, and outcomes of the CRM that support patient and staff experiences. This role will work extensively with consumer experience and business line stakeholders to develop the vision and strategy to create a highly engaging digital healthcare journey experience leveraging Salesforce CRM to drive a differentiated patient experience.
This role works to develop product feature roadmap, develop and deliver operational metrics, and continually captures consumer and patient feedback to drive the product backlog. Works in partnership with information systems, consumer experience, marketing, and clinical teams to enhance digital capabilities in the delivery of health care. The Digital Product Manager, CRM reports to the VP, Digital Channel Experience.
Education: Bachelors degree in business, marketing, engineering, computer science, or related field required.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Five (5) years of experience in digital product or technology development experience
- Five (5) or more years of experience in large, cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organization and within complex contexts.
- Experience in understanding and translating business/clinical processes into consumable steps delivered through digital means in a way that is intuitive for the end consumer
- Understanding of human centered design fundamentals and focus on customer centricity
- Strong understanding of the digital channel and application landscape, capabilities of the technology both within a channel and how experience/context is managed across the channels.
- Ability to deliver results while working through others in a highly matrixed organization and motivate a team culture that is respectful and supports the values of excellence and integrity
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “Advancing health. Personalizing care” through compassion, courage, credibility, and commitment to community.
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile
- Supplemental Enteral Technician- Medical Center Houston Texas Allied Health, Dietary Services
- PRN Visitor Screener-Alvin Texas, Central Staffing Alvin Texas Central Staffing, PRN, Nursing Support
- CT Tech Cypress (part time varied schedule) Cypress Texas Imaging / Diagnostic