Customer Experience Consultant
Welcome to Memorial Hermann where each of our more than 27,000 employees and 6,700 affiliated physicians share a commitment to helping one another, our patients and our communities. Here, you’ll work alongside the best professionals in the business with the goal of providing the best care possible. We offer an employment experience like no other, and we’ve proudly served this community for more than 110 years. At Memorial Hermann, the health of our community is always at the center of what we do.
What makes someone successful at Memorial Hermann?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail Oriented
It is so exciting to work for a company that truly sticks to their vision and values in terms of how we deliver patient care every day. We are constantly looking at ways to improve the lives of those in our communities, and that is what excites me the most.– Julie B., PBS Manager
Paid time off
Student Loan Repayment
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryThe Customer Experience Consultant is a strategic partner of and contributor to the Memorial Hermann experience. Our Customer Experience Consultants help create a bridge between the priority experiences and the development of operational processes that require metrics to be identified and tracked with passion. In addition, Customer Experience Consultants serve as a dynamic partners to help internal leaders identify the departmental process metrics to track while providing an action plan on how to best achieve system goals. This role is ideal for those who are driven by data metrics, have a heart for training and development, and a passion for the consumer experience.
Position is responsible for coordinating marketing, advertising, public relations and/or communications strategies for assigned system services, facilities and/or programs. Position assists in planning marketing and communications strategies to support overall system goals and objectives.
Education: Bachelors degree in marketing, business, health care, public relations, journalism or related field preferred; In lieu of Bachelors degree, must have an Associates degree from an accredited art institute and 2 years of related work experience
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Two (2) years professional experience in marketing and/or public relations
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Coordinates marketing and/or communications strategies and tactics including one or more of the following – advertising, direct marketing, collateral development, public relations, internal communications, graphic design, health fairs, special events, sponsorships, etc.
- Maintains a positive relationship with various system departments to accomplish goals.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of marketing and communications activities by documenting results and recommending changes for improvement when appropriate.
- Responds promptly and courteously to internal requests and external calls/solicitations.
- Monitors expenditures to ensure adherence to budget and proactively seeks cost cutting measures.
- Assists in the planning of comprehensive marketing and communications strategies for assigned system services, facilities or programs.
- Manages at least one internal service, facility or program with limited supervision.
- Adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile
- $10K Sign-On - RN - Surgical Tele (Northeast/Humble), Full-Time, Days Humble Texas Nursing, Nursing - Med/Surg
- OR Coordinator/ Scheduler, FT Days Houston Texas Surgical Services
- Telemetry Monitoring Tech, PRN Nights Humble Texas Imaging / Diagnostic, Allied Health, Laboratory Services, PRN