CCRC Business Development Liaison
Welcome to Memorial Hermann where each of our more than 27,000 employees and 6,700 affiliated physicians share a commitment to helping one another, our patients and our communities. Here, you’ll work alongside the best professionals in the business with the goal of providing the best care possible. We offer an employment experience like no other, and we’ve proudly served this community for more than 110 years. At Memorial Hermann, the health of our community is always at the center of what we do.
What makes someone successful at Memorial Hermann?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail Oriented
It is so exciting to work for a company that truly sticks to their vision and values in terms of how we deliver patient care every day. We are constantly looking at ways to improve the lives of those in our communities, and that is what excites me the most.– Julie B., PBS Manager
Paid time off
Student Loan Repayment
At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Job SummaryResponsible for marketing area physicians, services, and programs to increase patient utilization of Memorial Hermann to increase community relations and system revenue. Develops and implements marketing strategies. Typically reports to the Business Development of the respective business entity.
Education: Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or Healthcare related field required
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Three (3) years of successful marketing and/or sales in medical or healthcare field
- Direct experience with physicians and their staff is required
- Knowledge of healthcare services and/or operations
- Ability to conceptualize and implement effective marketing strategies
- Analytical skills necessary to identify customer needs in order to develop sales plans
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Implements marketing plans and tactics designed to promote the expertise of credentialed and employed physicians to external audiences.
- Develops materials, collateral, social media venues, and other communication vehicles for promotion of physician, and stay connected to referring physician to provide alerts and updates on new developments, offerings, and physicians.
- Provides marketing and practice-building counsel to physicians and their team. Assist physicians with the development of promotional materials and external presentations consistent with overall marketing plan.
- Coordinates activities related to physician/community events, including but not limited to, new physician orientation, conferences, physician office education meetings, chamber of commerce events, advisory groups, focus groups, luncheons and physician outreach introductions.
- Promotes new locations or services/programs offered by physicians and the community.
- Prepares and evaluates physician volume reports to assist Operations with budget planning and budget assumptions.
- Meets or exceeds budget targets for assigned area. Report on reasons for volume misses as well as recovery strategies.
- Evaluates market data, competitive analysis, and financial data to determine effective marketing and public relations strategies to accomplish business goals.
- Assists in building marketing programs and communication plans designed to improve physician loyalty, drive account migration and acquisition, enhance referral profitability and encourage cross referrals between the hospital and the community-based referring physicians.
- Participates in the implementation of the growth plan for the hospital’s initiatives.
- Identifies future growth opportunities for new services.
- Works collaboratively with practice physicians and practice leadership in identifying and facilitating referring physician and community based sales or outreach activities. Identifies future growth opportunities for new services.
- Develops and implements sales/marketing plan consistent with market analysis, reflecting referral source targets.
- Facilitates strategic planning with management and implement initiatives.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it mean to truly connect with a patient? You’ll find out as part of the Memorial Hermann Health System. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to utilize the latest technical advances in medicine while also benefiting from our insights into the human aspects of care. You’ll serve each patient as an individual, and you’ll help develop their own personalized plan of care.
Every day, you’ll be empowered to do what’s best for them while also advancing your own skills. If you want to explore a change in your career, we encourage it. In fact, we celebrate it. Your mentors will guide your growth, your co-workers will encourage your success and your career will be built the way you want. We invite you to follow your dreams and lead with compassionate care.
Your Saved Jobs
- No jobs saved.
Match Jobs to Your Linkedin Profile