Memorial Hermann Home Health
Explore nursing careers away from the bedside
You recognize the name Memorial Hermann, but did you know we also have a Home Health team that is making an impact in our community, home by home? At Memorial Hermann, Home Health and Hospice nursing opportunities allow you to practice at the top of your license in a different environment.
You'll use your critical thinking skills in patient assessments, and enjoy the freedom to build meaningful connections with the patients you treat. Our team's focus is to promote safety, health and independence. Our services relieve families from doing medical management and clinical caregiving so they can spend more quality time together.
Joining the Memorial Hermann Home Health team allows you to:
- Work close to where you live
- Enjoy flexible scheduling
- Work for a designated manager and in a designated area divided by ZIP codes
- Use the latest technology for charting – HomeCare HomeBase program for EMR
- Receive individualized orientation and on-going training from a dedicated Education team
- Build meaningful patient-nurse relationships
Are you ready to be part of a team supported by one of the largest health systems in southeast Texas and make a real impact?