Memorial Hermann is where you belong.
Central Staffing Interview Day
If you're a Registered Nurse or Sr. Patient Care Assistant looking for flexible career options, join us to learn more. You'll have the opportunity to interview with hiring managers and build the schedule that best suits your needs. Be sure to RSVP today!
Central Staffing offers career flexibility to meet your needs through a variety of commitment levels with the ability to move among levels as you need.
Working as a nurse through Central Staffing offers you the flexibility of creating your own schedule within each six week schedule period, as well as the benefits of being a Memorial Hermann employee, which includes health benefits, retirement options, and more.
- 2 years of recent experience in an acute care hospital
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline and/or nursing unit requirements
For Sr. Patient Care Assistants
Memorial Hermann Central Staffing offers career opportunities in a variety of locations and schedules to meet your needs.
- Flat rate of $17 per hour
- Eligible for shift differential if working nights or weekends
- Must be able to work at least 4 shifts in a 4 week period
- Must have active CNA license as well as one of the following: CPI, SAMA, PMAB or TEAM
RSVP to attend:
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: Memorial Hermann Central Staffing Office
7500 Beechnut St., Suite 175 (first floor)
Houston, TX 77074
Central Staffing Office
7500 Beechnut St., Suite 175 Houston, TX 77074